Thursday, October 29, 2009

A world of his own...

I love how Mr Happy can disappear into his own world. The cars are "Mummy" and "Daddy" and "Grandma" and "kids" and a bunch of other characters at times. They drive around going to school, shops, home, and other places. They get into accidents (fall over cliffs, break down, etc) and they always help each other. Sometimes I hear "Mummy" call them all in for dinner, or to go to bed. There's lots of chatter involved. A few times I've got in trouble for answering calls for mummy that weren't for me at all! Oh, and there's singing too - very cute!
"Guys, meet you through this gate..."
"Here I am!"
"Watch out for the ladder"
"I'll get you out... just hold on..."

No comments:

code

Little Girls, Big Style: Sew a Boutique Wardrobe from 4 Easy PatternsUnexpected Afghans: Innovative Crochet Designs with Traditional Techniques