Monday, October 12, 2009

It's been a while...

...since I got around to writing! The first week back at school was tiring all round and Little Miss had the last day and a half home sick. Then Mr Happy was sick too, Craftydaddy had a slight reaction to his swine flu vaccine, and today I'm feeling unwell!
But we did have some catch-up with the school friends and the playgroup friends, which was nice after a couple of weeks off.
I dreamed of sewing all week, and finally got to it on Saturday - or was that Sunday? I've lost track a bit! But I did another pair of shorts for Mr Happy, finished a little case for my sewing scissors, and some more drink bottle covers with the left-over stuff from the Father's Day presents from school. I got some more fabric in the mail today - flannel quilt fabric and some dress fabric for Little Miss, and a cute dinosaur print for Mr Happy.
Anyway Little Miss and Mr Happy are both pretty much over their colds - just as well as there are a few things planned for this week... Hopefully mine will disappear overnight...

No comments:

code

Little Girls, Big Style: Sew a Boutique Wardrobe from 4 Easy PatternsUnexpected Afghans: Innovative Crochet Designs with Traditional Techniques