Thursday, February 4, 2010

Hmmm...

It seems like a long time since I've written anything but it isn't really. Anyway here's the run down on the week so far:
Monday - Little Miss off to school while Mr Happy and I had a quiet home day... rainy I believe.
Tuesday - Our friend, Mr N, came to play while Daddy took Little Miss to school. Mr Happy and I went to Playgroup. After school we went to our first swimming lesson for both of them.
Wednesday - School and Kindy for kids while Mummy went to craft at the church. After that shopping, library, and mail collection before school pick up.
Thursday - Kids off to School and Kindy while Mummy did groceries, washing, and cleaning, followed by baking. Sounds domestic, doesn't it? Later on I re-made all the beds that I washed and visited Mrs R to check out quilt books before school pick up.
Right now - afternoon tea in front of the TV with rain again outside.

No comments:

code

Little Girls, Big Style: Sew a Boutique Wardrobe from 4 Easy PatternsUnexpected Afghans: Innovative Crochet Designs with Traditional Techniques