By 8am I knew this was going to be a not-so-perfect day...
I woke with the shoulder and neck pain that I've had for a couple of days now - very disappointing because I figured it would be gone by now. (Don't worry -its only muscle pain from lifting a 3 yr old!)
Then the kids slept late - sort of an ominous sign usually.
And sure enough, Little Miss has a tummy bug that has her running to the toilet and not quite making it... so no school for her!
Then Mr Happy insists that he doesn't need to go to the toilet - until he has an accident on the living room rug! Mummy is not happy!
But luckily by then Nurofen has kicked in to mask neck pain!
So I clean up all the messes, haul the rug out to the deck to dry - thank goodness its a sunny day - and wash all the yucky clothes.
Must report the day has been ok since then, although Little Miss is still sick. But both are happy enough to watch TV and play, and I even did some more work on my scrapbooking.
Let's hope tomorrow is less yucky! Gotta be, hasn't it?
No comments:
Post a Comment