
So here's Mr Happy's new room. He scored bed, bookcase and tallboy, all very classic timber. Having not had a proper bed before, this also meant new doona cover and sheets - loved the digger pillowcase when I found it! Plus I've got them each a little light that clips on their bedhead so they can turn it on themselves in the night. At the moment they are proving a huge distraction from sleep, but they'll settle I'm sure.
This is Little Miss' new room. She got the tallboy that had been in Mr Happy's room plus a new bed and bookcase. All matches pretty well, considering they aren't a set. But for her the best surprise was the canopy hanging above the bed. Mummy secretly picked it up on a trip to Ikea without kids and had it "stashed". Looks magical at night with the little light on inside:-)

No comments:
Post a Comment